- 4 sausages (try delicious Welsh lamb & mint, beef or pork)
- 5ml (1tsp) Oil
- 1 small tin baked beans in tomato sauce
- 1 courgette cut into small cubes
- 1/2 red or orange pepper cut into small cubes
- 1 large tomato – cut into chunks
- 10ml (2tsp) sweet chilly sauce
- Put the sausages under the grill, or bake in an oven, until cooked thoroughly, approximately 10-15 minutes. Cool slightly.
- Heat the oil in a small saucepan, add the pepper and courgette, stir gently for 2-3 minutes to
- soften the vegetables.
- Add the other ingredients and heat through until piping hot – 5 minutes.
- You can serve the sausage and a spoonful of the chunky sauce in a bap or for a party you can cut the sausages into chunks, give your mates a little bowl of sauce and sausages.
- Slice, Dice, Chop
- Lefel sgiliau:
- Amser y rysait:
- 15 munud
A quick and easy sausage meal to make when time counts.